Utilising our vast experience and the design and engineering skills of our workforce to full effect, Kemada have developed a range of modular made-to-order water quality monitoring assemblies.
Our 3D design team created a versatile ‘plug and play’ system of interchangeable boards that can be arranged together to build the monitoring system. This modular design concept is practical, cost-effective and allows a user to assemble the ideal water quality monitoring system for their needs.
The unique modular design has many advantages over more traditional systems:
- Eradicates the need for redesign work
- Reduced design period due to standardisation
- Plug & play arrangement enables integration of additional modules
- Structured and accurate costings
- Flexibility in assembly layouts
- Reduced costs
- Reduced material wastage
- Portable and lightweight design
- Non-corrosive materials
- Pipe work and fittings are DWI & WRAS approved
- Reduction in material lead times.
As it is implemented according to the user’s own requirements, the water quality monitoring system can be use to monitor, regulate and measure any of the following:
- pH and Redox (ORP)
- Dissolved Organics
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Residual Chlorine
- Sample Pump Boards
- Sample Sinks