Our aim is to provide a first-class service and quality, building on our ever-growing reputation within the industry and maintaining customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships.
Our approach is to work in partnership with our customers to understand their requirements, provide practical advice and ensure that we guide them through the entire process of the project from tendering through to the design, installation, commissioning and final handover.
We take absolute pride in our work and will discuss options in building services to encompass innovative technologies that reduces carbon emissions, maximise energy efficiency whist being practical for the occupants.
As a nationwide contractor we can deliver a full range of mechanical and electrical services including:
- High & Low Voltage Electrical Installations: Full design and build of large industrial cable containment systems, cabling installations and testing for both power and control system wiring. Complete network systems fully designed to current meet current regulations and customers specifications.
- Design, Supply & Installation of industrial control systems including control panels and process instrumentation for bespoke automated systems.
- Mechanical Installations: Design, Supply & Installation of large industrial pipework, valves and support systems, steel access platforms, walkways, staircases and ladders.
- Lighting Installations: From design to luminaire installation using smart control systems to enable the best, efficient lighting solution in any environment.
- Metering & Sub-Metering: Understand how your site distributes its utilities in electric, gas and water. Knowing where, how and what can lead to substantial savings.
- Power Quality: Voltage optimization, power factor correction and balance loading to ensure the reliability of an installation.
- Demand Side Response (DSR): Utilise modern technologies to combat against high network charges and possible ‘brown-out’ power cuts. Reduce triad charges and become more self-sufficient as a business.
- Environment Control: HVAC systems to suit industrial applications whether it is process or office. Heat recovery and energy efficiency is a priority along with comfort conditions.
- Water Management: Direct/variable systems for heating and or hot water. Recovery and harvesting systems. Effluent, sewage and water discharge management.