From cable installations, cable jointing, transformer and switchgear replacements to complete network design and build contracts, Kemada’s comprehensive range of high voltage services are designed to deliver a safe, efficient and completely dependable system.
Installing and maintaining High Voltage (HV) networks require specialised engineers. Kemada employs a highly qualified team of experienced engineers to provide our customers with an extensive range of turnkey solutions. Kemada will discuss the challenging demands of a fluctuating network whilst providing solutions to improve transmission, increasing efficiency and meeting the needs of the operational life of your assets.
We offer a wide range or High Voltage electrical services including:
- High Voltage Electrical Installations: Full design and build of large industrial cable containment systems, HV cabling installations, jointing, terminating and testing. Complete network systems fully designed to current meet current regulations and customers specifications.
- Substation Installation: Civil & Electrical Design, Installation, Test & Commissioning including supply and installation of transformers and HV switchgear.
- Supply & Installation of custom Generators for permanent and temporary installations.
- Design, Installation & Testing of Earthing Systems.
- Overall high voltage testing & commissioning using both DC and VLF pressure sheath testing.
- Fault Location.
We also provide a range of flexible and bespoke maintenance packages to meet your requirements and the regulatory obligations needed to ensure your network remains at its highest efficiency for its operational life.
Our team have experience on large renewable energy sites where Photovoltaic Solar panels or wind turbine systems have been installed. We also provide complete installations for electrical connection of network gas turbine generation plants ranging from 8MW to 24MW across the UK. These generation sites are evolving by incorporating battery storage units, Kemada have the experience, knowledge and skills to ensure these sites continue to provide the service its designed to do for our clients.
Kemada’s dedicated team of electrical engineers are fully qualified and experienced in working with a range of high voltage projects. From initial design meetings to the after-care maintenance service, we are always on hand to provide expert advice and information.