From cable installations, cable jointing, transformer and switchgear replacements to complete network design and build contracts, Kemada’s comprehensive range of high voltage services are designed to deliver a safe, efficient and completely dependable system.
AMONG THE SPECIALIST SERVICES KEMADA PROVIDE ARE:
- Insulation tests up to 5kV
- AC/DC pressure tests up to 33kV
- VLF cable testing
- HV and LV winding insulation tests
- Oil sample and testing (electrical breakdown, acidity, water & PCB content, DGA analysis)
- Ductor testing
- Primary and secondary current injection
- Soil resistivity measurements
- Earth electrode & system resistance including no disconnect testing
- G59 injection testing
- Maintenance packages
Our inspection and maintenance services ensure the safe and reliable performance of electrical distribution assets and full compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
Kemada’s dedicated team of electrical engineers are fully qualified and experienced in working with a range of high voltage cable projects. From initial design meetings to the after-care maintenance service, we are always on hand to provide expert advice and information.