Kemada provide complete civil engineering support throughout the full project life cycle, from planning to design, construction and subsequent maintenance.
Working across a range of sectors – including Water, Rail, MoD, Renewable Energy and High Voltage – we carry out general construction work as well as providing a wide variety of additional services:
- Preparation of health & safety documentation: RAMS, SHEQ, health & safety plans etc
- Preparation of contract documents, specifications, bills of quantities and materials
- Site supervision and management
- Consultancy and civil engineering design
- Liaising with gas, telecommunications and water utilities.
WITH A DEDICATED, WELL-EQUIPPED CIVIL ENGINEERING TEAM, KEMADA HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED ALL KINDS OF PROJECTS.
Projects we have completed include:
- Public and residential buildings
- Industrial and commercial buildings, such as factories and offices
- Excavations, mass fill, landscaping
- Piping and drainage: sewerage, surface water, clean water
- Plinths and base foundations for kiosks, switch gear and transformers
- Underground storage: vessels, chambers, large volume tanks
- Supporting walls and structures
- Access paths, roads and bridges