Combining design skills with engineering expertise, we can create, manipulate and analyse virtual structures before anything is created in the ‘real’ world. This allows us to ensure that the product is fit for purpose and assess how well it interacts with its environment. In addition, it allows us to produce accurate and realistic drawings for design reviews, site meetings and client presentations.
Our in-house design team is dedicated to producing drawings and technical documentation of the highest standard using the following systems:
- Mechanical Design
- 3D Laser Surveys & 3D Modelling
- Pumping Systems & Hydraulic Design Calculations
- Electrical Design using AMTECH LV & HV Design Suites
- Functional Design Specifications (FDS/URS)
- ICA, Software and Programming Design
- Water Quality Monitoring – Process & Instrumentation Design
- Lighting, Emergency Lighting Design
- High Voltage (Up to 33kV) Design incl. Transformers, Switchgear, Cabling
Kemada’s design service also provides all required documentation, including 2D manufacturing and installation drawings, P&ID (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams), electrical single line diagrams and all types of installation illustrations.
INVESTING IN THE LATEST 3D TECHNOLOGY
In the fast-moving world of computer graphics we understand that the only way to stay ahead of the game is to continually invest in the latest technology and provide on-going training for our design team.
3D Laser Surveys is a process whose potential Kemada recognised early on. Consequently, we have many years’ experience of combining the geometrical data from 3D Laser Surveys with our 3D CAD technology to produce highly accurate, highly realistic visualisations.