Because we are certified on the NERS Lloyds register, you do not have to rely on a Distribution Network Operator (DNO) to provide this service allowing Kemada to manage the entire process, installation and commissioning. We will arrange the final adoption, energisation all with our own highly skilled engineers. Because we specialise in both high and low voltage distribution systems, we can include the following services under our registration:
- Civil Works
- Cable Laying (LV, 11kV)
- Cable Jointing (LV Live, LV Dead, 11kV)
- Substation installation (11kV)
Is your business planning to expand? Do you have sufficient electrical capacity to your site? Are you about to move into a new business unit and require an upgrade of your electrical system? These are all questions that could require major consideration as this often creates additional costs to a business plan.
By engaging Kemada to complete these works, our clients benefit from;
- Cost savings via more competitive pricing
- Reduced lead times on quotations and installations
- A fully managed service with a highly qualified project manager employed by Kemada
- A trusted relationship that can provide a continued service and maintenance on your network
- Market competitive procurement contract on your new service
- Turnkey solution from design to installation, jointing, terminations and commissioning.
- All Civils required managed by our own civils department.