Kemada Ltd are currently looking for approved Site Electricians.
Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, Kemada Limited offer a diverse range of market leading services:
Kemada are able to supply clients with an array of market leading services:
- Project & Contract Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Installations
- High Voltage Engineering
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Civil Engineering
- Design Engineering
Operating in a number of industries that insist on the utmost proficiency and professionalism – Water, Ministry of Defence, Energy, Kemada’s team of design, construction and civil engineering experts are committed to addressing the needs of all sectors. Whatever the project, we work in partnership with the client to deliver a successful solution always on time and within budget
For further information please refer to our company Web Site www.kemada.co.uk
We are currently seeking experienced electricians working alongside the operations teams in connection with the company’s varying business sectors.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To follow Health and Safety, Environmental Management and Quality Assurance Procedures and Work Instructions as applicable.
- To follow the requirements of Site Instructions & Rules for Company Vehicle Drivers as applicable.
- To report to the Site Supervisor or the Delivery Manager, any defects in plant or equipment discovered whilst carrying out installation works on site.
- To use the correct tools and equipment for the job and report any defect noted in tools and equipment.
- To work in a safe manner at all times, wear suitable footwear and protective clothing. When required, use safety equipment such as safety helmets, safety glasses, safety goggles, ear defenders, respirators, gloves, etc or as deemed required to safeguard own health and safety and the welfare of others.
- To suggest to the Site Supervisor or the Delivery Manager Ways of improving safety and eliminating hazards.
- Work to detailed plans, specifications and instructions provide by supervisors and managers. To comply with BS7671 and at all times demonstrate understanding and compliance with the electricity at work act.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in successful delivery of electrical installations
- MOD experience would be preferential. Security vetting will form part of any employment offer.
Customers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors as necessary.
Personnel as appropriate, and in accordance with the Interface Procedure.
The companies Site Managers, Project Engineers, Projects Managers, Commercial Manager & Company Director.
Will hold recognised qualifications in electrical disciplines and a full, clean UK driving license.
The position may involve working at any location in the UK where the company conducts its business. Any applicant therefore must be willing to work away from home for extended periods. Accommodation and allowance will be provided.
Competitive remuneration package available.
Apply in writing in the first instance enclosing C.V. to Head Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please could you include salary expectations with your submission.